faq & Policies
- Puppy prices are listed with their pictures on our puppy page. Each requires a non-refundable $500 deposit at the time of reservation which will go towards the purchase price of your puppy.
- If you make a deposit towards a planned litter and the breeding does not take, you may move your deposit towards another litter or choose to have it refunded.
- Deposits may be made by PayPal, Credit Card, Venmo, Zelle, CashApp, or by cash.
- We ask final payment be made by cash only.
- All puppies are ready to go to their new homes around 8-10 weeks old, and will have age appropriate vaccinations, be vet checked, and come with a health guarantee.
- We do not allow visitors because of the risk of introducing parvovirus. The puppies will not be fully protected against this highly contagious, and often deadly, virus until they have had all of their puppy shots. It is also important to not take your new puppy out in public until they are fully protected. We appreciate your understanding as we know you are excited to hold your new puppy! We are happy to arrange virtual meetings through FaceTime, Skype, or WhatsApp.
- Dewclaws are left intact on our poodles and doodles. Dewclaws have a purpose assisting in running, holding objects, grooming, and agility movements. They are attached to tendons in the leg and leaving them may help prevent leg injury later in life. Take a look at this article on the subject by Dr. Chris Zink here.
- Tails are left natural on our poodles and doodles. Tail docking in poodles is now illegal in Europe and serves no purpose in bettering the health of the dog. We have found the natural tail in poodles to be quite long, and they are beautifully expressive with them. AKC show standards call for a docked tail in poodles and we understand some may wish to dock their puppy's tail. If you would like the tail on your poodle docked, have picked your puppy and left a deposit by the appropriate age (3 days), we will have our veterinarian dock the tail for you.